The FIERCE Woman Organization™ (TFW) is an organization whose mission is to promote female solidarity and empowerment. The Fierce Woman™ seeks to engage, support, and uplift women by facilitating workshops, events, and creating opportunities where women come together to network, learn from each other, and inspire one another. Through dialogue, communication, and interactive activities The FIERCE Woman™ encourages women to discover their own power and use it to help themselves and their communities.
WHAT IS A FIERCE WOMAN? THE FIERCE WOMAN IS A:
Female, Inspiring, Empowering, Recognizing, & Cultivating Evolution (f.i.e.r.c.e)
The evolution of herself and other fellow women. In a time where most women are conditioned to compete against one another and tear each other down, The FIERCE Woman is focused on uplifting and building each other up. The FIERCE Woman is focused, determined, and knows that there is no competition when you’re doing what you have been uniquely gifted to do.
Most women are conditioned to believe that if they support another woman they are somehow limiting their own success not realizing that there is enough success in this world for all of us. When we help, support, and empower another woman we are actually helping, supporting, and empowering ourselves. When we withhold from others we in essence, are withholding from ourselves. When we change our way of thinking the things we attract into our lives also change.They key to attaining unlimited success is to shift our mindset from one of scarcity (not enough) to one of abundance. When we give, the Universe reciprocates tenfold.
The Fierce Woman is my way of giving back. I wanted to create a platform to inspire and recognize other phenomenal women who are pursuing their dreams and living their life their way on their terms. My goal with this website and with the subsequent Power of the F.I.E.R.C.E Woman events is to build each other up by:
- Sharing my story and the story of other successful women (hence, the F.I.E.R.C.E Woman of the Week feature)
- Sharing daily quotes and positive affirmations
- Sharing words of encouragement
- Inspiring women to be that person that says to another woman “I want to see you win” and then acts on those words by actually supporting that woman and her dreams
- Create events and opportunities to connect women globally so that we can learn from and build with each other (I held the first Power of the F.I.E.R.C.E Woman Brunch in April 2014 to a sold out crowd.)
to all my women know that you have within you to be whatever it is that you want to be.
Discover the power in you and